Spring Registration Financial Aid
Batavia Youth Baseball believes that recreational sports (especially baseball) play a vital role in our community and provide a positive quality of life for residents. For qualified residents experiencing financial hardship, we offer a limited number of Financial Aid opportunities for spring and fall seasons so children can play baseball in the community with their friends.
The intent of the program is to provide all residents, regardless of financial status, equal and ample opportunities for their children to play baseball. It is based on the Leisureship Program offered by the Batavia Park District, and it includes waiving some or all of the registration fees per individual in a family household (does not include additional training or clinic registrations).
All applications and information are kept strictly confidential and reviewed by a 3-member committee of the BYB Board. Items required for consideration include the following:
- Completed Financial Aid application
- Completed registration on www.BataviaBaseball.com for the appropriate season
- Proof of residency
- Proof of financial need. Any of the following: public aid, alimony, wages & salary, food stamps, child support
Please allow time for the processing of your application, and you'll be notified two weeks prior to team formation.
Applications can be submitted via either of the following:
- Email: Treasurer@BataviaBaseball.com
- Mail: Batavia Youth Baseball, PO Box 575, Batavia, IL 60510